- NFA’s Investor Webcast: Don’t Become a Victim of Investment Fraud. With the number of various types of Forex frauds recently unveiled by the NFA, CFTC and SEC it’s about time the regulator issued a decent warning to the public.
Tradefora Completes Integration with Serenity EscrowGo to article >>
- Free Forex trading template for Forex software developers with Supertrend indicator
- Another Forex scambot released – this time it’s called the IvyBot
- Optimum Lightpath(SM), a market leader in Ethernet-based communication solutions for New York metropolitan area businesses, today announced that New Jersey and New York-based GAIN Capital selected Optimum Lightpath as its telecommunications provider. With Optimum Lightpath, GAIN Capital increased the speed, scalability and reliability of its 24/5 online FOREX trading platform used by customers in 140 countries around the world.
- After the success of the last FX Trading Challenge, Varengold Bank has given traders a second chance to put their FX trading skills to use by virtual trading to win US$250,000 Aum.
- Andrew Abraham from Daily Markets claims that “there are many that do not understand that commodity trading and forex trading are a zero sum game. In other words in order for one forex or commodity trader to benefit ( make money) another trader loses money.” This is simply not true, even if he speaks only of ECN trading this still doesn’t mean that when you gain someone else loses.
- MGL Consulting Corporation, a leading provider of Risk Management and Business Solutions to the financial services industries, has recently formed an exclusive partnership with Complinet, Inc. a leading online provider of connected risk and compliance solutions to the global financial services community. In collaboration, the two companies will now offer online Written Supervisory Procedures (WSPs) for Broker Dealers, Hedge Funds and Investment Advisors. These templates can be customized to match the firm’s specific requirements and are automatically updated to reflect the latest regulatory developments.