London Summit 2021 has officially ended, capped off as always by the annual Awards Ceremony at the Old Billingsgate. The event was seen as a success, with thousands of attendees attending one of the largest B2B conference in the industry.
After weeks of voting for leading companies by industry peers, prestigious honors were bestowed to the best performing venues in 14 different categories.
Each year, Finance Magnates has highlighted the leading industry participants that have excelled across key segments. The multi-stage voting process has allowed the industry itself to ultimately rank the best and the most promising companies with this year being no exception.
The awards recognize a wide range of different performers, including the best providers in liquidity, execution, trading platform, marketing and performance, and other aspects of the trading industry ecosystem.
Safle’s CEO Abhimanyu Kashyap on Creating Frictionless ExperiencesGo to article >>
Last week, registered attendees voted on a narrowed shortlist, and the winners were announced at the closing party of London Summit 2021.
The ceremony was an exciting finale to what proved to be yet another successful summit. London Summit 2021 featured upwards of 3,000 attendees with Finance Magnates’ CEO Michael Greenberg distributing the awards to the winners.
The following companies were selected by their industry peers as the winners in each respective category:
- Best Retail CFDs Broker: Saxo Bank
- Best ECN/Execution Venue: LMAX Global
- Best Retail FX Broker: Swissquote Bank
- Best FX Trading Platform: CMC Markets Connect
- Best B2B Liquidity Provider (Prime of Prime): Equiti Capital
- Best Connectivity Provider: oneZero
- Best White Label Solution: B2Broker
- Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform: Finalto
- Best Investment/Trading App: eToro
- Best Cryptocurrency Exchange: eToro
- Best Emerging Fintech Startup: digitalRFQ
- Best Payment Service Provider: Zotapay
- Best Regtech Reporting Solution: MAP Fintech
- Best Automated Performance Tool: Devexperts