- Saxo Bank’s profit tumbles 66%, assets grow by 2%
How to Acquire New Clients Using Content MarketingGo to article >>
- The Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced that the two regulatory agencies will hold joint meetings to seek input from the public on harmonization of market regulation. President Barack Obama in June called on the two regulators to recommend changes to statutes and regulations that would eliminate differences with respect to similar types of financial instruments.
- Jittery investors in Kenya retreat from online forex transactions
- Alpari launches flexible spreads, aggressively reduces spreads
- SOCIETE GENERALE EXPANDS IN U.S. INTEREST RATES AND FX DERIVATIVES FOR CORPORATES
- Easy-Forex Now Offers One-Click Trading
- Financial crisis eases – tough times ahead for Forex brokers
- Globsyn Infotech ties up with Bharat Co-operative Bank. The Globsyn TurboSwift product will assist the customers aiming for FOREX Transactions to connect to SWIFT network using the TurboSWIFT suite.
- Various iPhone Forex apps
- Interbank FX recognized as the 208th fastest growing company in the U.S., 8th fastest growing company within financial services sector.
- Managed Futures Tread Water in July; Barclay CTA Index Down 0.06%
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch said Wednesday it hired two foreign exchange options traders to head its global foreign exchange options business.