All eyes will be on Vietnam this weekend for the Saigon Financial Education Summit (SFES). The SFES is a one-day event on September 21 taking place in the heart of Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City.
The SFES represents one of the most important events in Asia this fall, serving as a popular destination for some of the world’s leading international institutions. The SFES will be focusing on the hottest products and services in the growing Asian market.
The event is expected to draw up to 3,000 attendees from all over the world, making it the ideal atmosphere to receive insight into the newest trading and investment options. The SFES will be held at the exclusive Riverside Palace.
ATFX Q1 2020 Market Outlook Report: Weighing Geopolitical FactorsGo to article >>
Prospective attendees are encouraged to familiarize with the event’s detailed agenda as well as register before this weekend. The following sessions will also be given, underscoring the relevance the SFES has to the region:
- The Importance of Intermarket Analysis for FX Traders
- Navigating the Turmoil Driven Markets
- Sentiment and Capital Management – How to Survive in the Market
- Social Copy Trading: A Profitable Ecosystem for Market Experts & Aspiring Investors
- For Traders: Miracles After the Recovery of the Crypto Market
- Your Journey to Becoming a Professional Trader
- The Current State of the Crypto Market and Perspective
- Why Trading Should be Simple
In addition, the SFES will also feature several leading executives from around the industry. Highlighting this list is LeeBK, a Senior FX trader at Techcombank HO, Xuân Hải Mmoer, International Community Manager & Technical Analyst of R&D Department in ZASCO Company, and Herbert R. Sim, the Head of Business Development at Broctagon FinTech Group.
Make sure to reserve your seat today for the SFES.