Oanda is joining a host of other forex brokers who are offering mobile trading and has just launched its free iPhone trading app. The design of the application looks great and so should be the functionality. You can download the app here: itunes.apple.com/us/app/oanda-forex-trading/id370922777?mt=8
OANDA Corporation, provider of innovative online foreign exchange (forex) services and the world’s most accurate currency data, has launched an iPhone app for fxTrade—the company’s award-winning forex trading platform. Available as a free download from Apple iTunes, this mobile version gives users the same tight spreads and much of the trading functionality provided by the online fxTrade platform.
FXTrade Mobile for iPhone provides OANDA’s leading trading technology and standards of openness and transparency on an intuitive, iPhone-friendly interface. The result is a mobile forex trading application that offers the flexibility and features needed to trade anywhere, any time:
- One-click execution on market trades and limit orders
- 24/7 trading on 54 currency pairs and 2 precious metal pairs
- Trading from several views within the app: Rates, Buy/Sell, Positions, and Trades (open trades can be closed from the Positions and Trades screens)
- Limit orders available: take profit, stop loss, trailing stops, lower and upper bounds
- Custom views of real-time exchange rate data
- Candlestick and Min/Max charts in multiple timeframes
- Landscape color charting for optimal visualization
- Dynamic account values available any time: unrealized/realized P&L; margin used/available; net asset value
- Orders: take profit, stop loss, trailing stops, lower and upper bounds
- OANDA customer service support accessible by email from inside the app
“With the launch of fxTrade Mobile for iPhone, we are continuing our push to make the forex trading market more accessible and more fair,” says Michael Stumm, CEO, OANDA Corporation. “We were the first to offer the world a 24/7 forex trading platform that was also accessible from any machine attached to the Internet. This mobile launch reinforces the concept of a trading platform available anywhere, for anyone.”
Amid Ongoing Uncertainty, Is the Crypto Industry Stepping Up? Go to article >>
OANDA started in 1995 as the first online provider of comprehensive currency exchange information. Since then the OANDA Rate® has become the benchmark for corporations, tax authorities, auditing firms, and central banks. In 2001 OANDA launched FXTrade, the first fully automated online forex trading platform. fxTrade was the first platform to offer immediate execution, support trades and accounts of any size, enable true 24/7 trading, and eliminate the rollover swap by calculating interest by the second. OANDA’s innovative technology has enabled it to sustain a large trading volume. Peak performance has been measured at 1.5 million trades a day, far exceeding the volume typically handled through any of the leading global banks or electronic communication networks (ECNs) that trade forex.
OANDA Corporation is a registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and is a member of the U.S. National Futures Association (NFA). OANDA Corporation owns the following subsidiaries: OANDA Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore with a Capital Markets Services license; and OANDA Middle East Corporation Ltd., with a license from the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA).