ICAP, the largest interdealer broker and arguably the largest institutional forex broker has just published its preliminary statement for the last fiscal year (ICAP’s fiscal year ends on March 31st).
Group financial highlights:
FXPRIMUS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary with a Grand Gala in Kuala LumpurGo to article >>
- Group revenue from continuing operations increased by 8% to £1,741m with profit2 of £350m up 4%
- Electronic revenue of £302m increased by 20% produced operating profit3 of £123m up 23% – a record high for our electronic broking business
- Post trade risk and information revenue rose 30% to £184m and produced operating profit3 of £79m up 14% – our strongest performance to date
- Electronic broking and post trade risk and information contributed 54% of operating profit3
- The Group’s operating profit3 margin was 22% (2010: 22%), unchanged on the prior year as a result of investment in new businesses and one-off costs.
- EPS (basic) up 59% to 28.7p; EPS (adjusted basic) up 22% to 39.9p
- The directors recommend a final dividend per ICAP share of 14.68p, which
Click Read More to see the full presentation.
ICAP Preliminary statement for the year ended 31 March 2011
var docstoc_docid="79842455";var docstoc_title="ICAP Preliminary statement for the year ended 31 March 2011";var docstoc_urltitle="ICAP Preliminary statement for the year ended 31 March 2011";