The iFX EXPO Asia 2019 is coming to Hong Kong in just over two weeks. The event, one of the largest in Asia, will be held at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center (HKCEC) on January 22 to 24.
Hosted by Finance Magnates, iFX EXPO Asia 2019 is geared to all elements of the FX industry, as well as an emphasis on banks, affiliates, introducing brokers, and white label partners. The decision to host the event in Hong Kong represents a strategic move given the region’s role as a financial powerhouse in the region.
Furthermore, the region is home to numerous, well-established financial services firms. In a global business environment, Asia has increasingly operated as a major arena for FX and CFD trading with many financial brokerages around the world looking to expand their reach into Eastern Markets.
In 2019, fintech capabilities and other innovations in terms of trading technology are looking to take a step forward with the iFX EXPO Asia 2019 constituting the ideal platform to showcase these developments. Prospective attendees are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the full iFX EXPO Asia 2019 agenda ahead of the event.
Delving into the iFX EXPO Asia 2019’s agenda
The three-day event will launch with its signature welcome party on January 22 at Frites Belgium on Tap, Wan Chai. This includes both the welcome party and on-site badge pick up – collecting your badge at the Welcome Party means not only skipping the queues on the first day of the expo but also increasing your networking chances during the party.
Beginning on January 23, iFX EXPO Asia 2019 will feature a series of marquee panels, workshops, and seminars throughout the event. This includes four signature panels, such as the following:
Everything You Need to Know to Profit from the DeFi HypeGo to article >>
FX Leaders Roundtable: The Industry’s 2019 in Asia and Beyond
Marketing & Acquisition: The Factors Driving Your ROI
Beyond the Basics: Opportunities in APAC in 2019
Technology Catchup: Looking for A Silver Bullet
In addition to these panels, iFX EXPO Asia 2019 will showcase a list of workshops regarding institutional liquidity and what is next. This includes the following sessions:
- Crypto-Exchanges, Traditional Brokers and the First Crypto-Broker LH-Crypto: What is the Difference?
- Institutional Liquidity, What is Next!
- How to Meet the Demands of the Maturing Crypto Industry and Build a Leading Exchange
- FIRESIDE CHAT – Mario Singh and Ray Barrows on Trading, Agility, and Success
- New Concept FX Trading Platform
- Key Market Trends for Trading FX in 2019
- Broker’s Key of Digital Marketing
- Your Best Investment in 2019 Will be AI
- What is an Ideal Trading Environment for Traders in China?
- All-in-One Blockchain Services: From Cross-Border Payment Solutions to Trading Platform
- Social CopyTrading: Wealth Management for All
- Unlocking Payments in Asia: New Local Payments Providers and P2P
- How to Capitalize on China’s Evolving Institutional Capital Market
- Little Secrets to Regional Success: Technology, Compliance & Content
- Marijuana CFD’s – This Year’s Must Have Product
- CRM and System Security
Attendees can also access the full list of all speakers that will be on display at iFX EXPO Asia 2019. To take advantage of the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that are still available, and for more information on attending visit www.ifxexpo.com.