The annual Finance Magnates London Summit 2016 has just concluded, capped off by one of the world’s most anticipated and prestigious events, the Finance Magnates Awards Ceremony, which exemplifies the industry’s top performing companies for the entire year.
Finance Magnates’ CEO Michael Greenberg distributed the awards to the winners, who were chosen by industry peers as performing to the highest standard in their respective categories.
The ceremony was an exciting finale to what proved to be yet another successful Finance Magnates event. The Summit saw over 2,000 of the industry’s leading professionals and executives attend, and hosted over 90 exhibitors across the foreign exchange, binary options, and fintech realms.
How to Prepare for CySEC’s New Tiered LeverageGo to article >>
Following the final voting process, we can reveal to you the winners of the 2016 Finance Magnates London Summit Awards:
- Best Liquidity Provider: CFH Clearing
- Best Connectivity Provider: PrimeXM
- Best ECN/Execution Venue: LMAX
- Best Prime of Prime Broker/Retail Liquidity Provider: Saxo Bank
- Best RegTech/Reporting Solution: Abide Financial
- Best FX Trading Platform: MT4
- Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform: MT5
- Best Binary Options Service Provider: Panda TS
- Best Payment Service Provider: SafeCharge
- Best Automated Performance Tool: Netdania
- Best CFDs Broker: CMC Markets
- Best Forex Broker: Saxo Bank
- Most Outstanding Institutional FX Product: BestX