In line with the latest trend of infographics by brokers and software providers we now have another one by OANDA. This one describes the Sovereign income, debt, and credit – Europe Edition.
Other infographics we published here:
Liquidity Constraints in 2021 – What is the Best Path Forward?Go to article >>
- The Greek Tragedy: Greece’s Economic Crisis – by OANDA
- Forex Explained – by CMS Forex
- Anatomy of the Forex Market – Pepperstone
- Forex Volumes – Boston Technologies
- The Forex Market – Saxo Bank
- Future of Algorithmic Trading – Interbank FX
The fixation on Europe’s sovereign debt crisis has inspired us to produce a series of infographics that aim to put eurozone debt into a wider, global context. Each infographic in our series maps out debt size relative to GDP – colored by credit rating and weighted with 10-year yield rates – for each major economy within a region.
Created by OANDA