- Myfxbook introduces two new features:
- The ability to save an image for each of your trades in the history, allowing you to keep an exact record as to why did you enter, exit, lose or profit on a particular trade.
- Multi-portfolios – We’re aware that most users have multiple demo/real accounts and it’s hard to keep track of all of them. Now you can group your accounts into specific groups, for example demo and real.
- IBTimesFX.com has partnered with ForexTV.com to present the Global Forex Conference 2010 in NYC. The first in a series of Global Forex conferences, this 1 day event aims to help traders gain an edge in trading through a series of thought provoking and insightful presentations by leading institutional FX traders. Conference participants will learn about current macroeconomic trends, position trading, how to profit from trading fundamental news releases, trading the Forex E-Micros, reducing risk and increasing returns through FX options, Emerging market currency investing and much more.
- eToro has released a new version of its platform with a new feature: micro lot trading. Micro lots enable traders to buy and sell smaller amounts of currency with each trade. Whereas a standard mini lot contains 10,000 currency units a mini lot is comprised of only 1,000 currency units. Practically speaking, what that means for eToro’s Bronze account traders (eToro’s standard beginner account), is that they can now open trades with as little as $2.5 of initial investment.
- dbFX, the online margin foreign exchange (FX) trading platform of Deutsche Bank, announced today that it is improving its pricing, offering tighter spreads to clients. Spreads across many of dbFX’s 34 currency pairs have been reduced by an average of one-third with dbFX’s most popular currency pairs such as the EUR / USD and GBP / USD having typical spreads as low as 1.5 pips and 2.2 pips respectively (under normal market conditions).
Typical spreads on dbFX’s top ten currency pairs are now:
EUR /JPY 2
Huobi DM Launches Real-Time Settlement for BTC FuturesGo to article >>
The full list can be viewed at www.dbfx.com.