Over 10,000 Orders for Developing Trading Applications for MQL5 Were Made to Date

MetaQuotes tries to attract more software programmers to its Freelance service by releasing statistics showing the top developer made over

Metaquotes MetaQuotes published today an infographic with the results of the last four years of its Freelance developers service showing a number of interesting statistics.

MQL5 Freelance is a service where traders can request programmers to develop for them custom trading applications, mainly Expert Advisors for MT4. The figures show that more than 10,000 orders worth about $600,000 in total have been executed to date, while about 3,000 customers and 300 developers have already used the service.

Join the iFX EXPO Asia and discover your gateway to the Asian Markets

Suggested articles

Going Past the Great Wall: Things to Consider When Entering the Asian MarketGo to article >>

When the service was launched four years ago in June 2010, it was called “Jobs,” and MetaQuotes still tries to attract programmers to it with a similar theme calling the infographic “Freelance: Your Source of Income.” However, looking at the breakdown of incomes shows that the top ten developers took 48% of the market and the rest of the programmers had to split the remaining 52% – not exactly a living for most of them.

MQL5com_Freelance_750_en

Got a news tip? Let Us Know