One of the oldest brokerages in Poland, DM BOŚ S.A., on Sunday announced it added 23 new CFDs to its trading platform BossaFX. The new CFDS include new currency pairs previously not available for investors.
As of June 24, 2018, investors now have access to 13 new CFDs, which include three new currency pairs – USDCHN, USDTHB, and USDBRL. The company also added a further 10 CFDS with valuations based on forward prices of coffee, orange juice, carbon dioxide emissions, diesel oil, government bonds of Germany and Great Britain, MSCI Emerging Markets index and volatility index.
In addition to the WTI crude oil CFD contract, a CFD BRENT countertrade was also introduced.
Forex in Russia: 100 Steps BackGo to article >>
According to a statement from DM BOŚ, with the new additions investors on BossaFX can trade 130 instruments on the following markets:
- Forex – 54 currency pairs, including the new USDCNH, USDTHB, and USDBRL
- Precious metals – five instruments
- Industrial raw materials – five instruments, including the new FBRENT and FGASOIL
- Agricultural commodities – nine instruments, including the new FCOFFEE and FORANGE
- Global stock exchange indices – 16 instruments, including the new FMSCIEM and FEU600
- Bonds – seven instruments, including the new FGILT10 and FBOBL5
- BOSSAEUR, BOSSAUSD, BOSSAPLN, BOSSACZK indices
- Equity CFDs for shares of companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Other new instruments – CO2 emission contracts and volatility index: FEMISS and FEUVOL.
Founded in 1995 by Bank Ochrony Środowiska, DM BOŚ is the brokerage house of the bank and offers its clients numerous investment products. This includes training resources, analysis, recommendations and expert comments. DM BOŚ runs Bossa.pl, which is one of the most extensive stock exchange web services in Poland. BossaFX is the forex platform of Bossa.pl.
Before Sunday, clients of DM BOŚ investing on the BossaFX platform were able to trade 89 CFD instruments and 28 Equity CFD instruments based on share prices of Polish companies.