No doubt this is no less than a strategic move for Interbank FX which was long identified with MT4 with all the pros and cons. There are many traders who won’t hear about any platform other than MT4 however there are also many traders who can’t stand this platform and prefer other advanced platforms. This is exactly where Brillian fits in by bringing both of the worlds together – MT4 functions (including EAs, custom indicators and script) on a completely different and more advanced platform.
This move also brings more value and assets to Interbank FX as a broker, as from now on it’s not just another MT4 broker but a broker with distinct assets. One last thing – kudos to Interbank FX for coming up with such a catchy name for a platform. Brilliant work.
Here’s more technical information about the new platform:
TrioMarkets Partners with HokoCloud, Expands its Portfolio with Social TradingGo to article >>
Revolutionary User Interface
- The ability to customize one’s own workspace with ease and straight forward navigation.
- Custom charts, templates and layouts
- Exclusive charting features and tool sets
- True dealing directly from charts: Benefit from the ability to buy and sell straight from your chart with no added steps (One-Click Execution)
- Floating dealing widgets: Can dock and attach directly to your charts (Patent pending)
- One-Click order execution
- Patterns: Full integration, scans for technical patterns across all time frames; draws patterns directly on your charts with expected breakout range
- Ribbon Navigation
- Streaming Dow Jones News
- Smart order dialog that allows users to quickly and easily set pending orders with no complicated market terminology required
- Multiple monitor support; users can even save layouts across multiple monitors
- Flexible trading environment: customize your layout, your dealing window style, your charting, your colors and themes, and much, much more
- iTrader: IBFX iTrader brings the best of Brillian’s technology right to your iPhone
- Non-linear chart types: Kagi, Renko and Three Line Break
- Economic Calendar: Indicating current market movements and what seemed to have caused significant movements in the past
- 20 additional technical indicators
- Additional language support
- Support of MT4’s EA’s, custom indicators and scripts