JUNE 2011 Volume* in Absolute Figures (USD Dollars Traded)
June 2011 continued the strong performance trend experienced in May 2011, with volumes just below May’s record levels. Average daily volume was $66.6 billion and total volume was $1,464.9 billion. Q2 2011 was a record in all areas for Hotspot, exceeding the prior mark set in Q1 2011. . Hotspot also reached a new milestone in Q2, with over $4 Trillion transacted on the platform.
Axia Extends Market Footprint in GCC RegionGo to article >>
June 2011 Statistics:
- Hotspot FX posted an ADV of $66.6 billion. (based on 22 trading days)
- ADV decreased 1.7% versus May 2011 (May 2011 ADV: $67.8 Billion).
- Volume increased 78.9% versus June 2010.
- Total Volume: $1,464.9 billion.
Q2 2011 Statistics:
- Highest total volume quarter; 16% higher than Q1 and first time over $4 Trillion.
- Total volume was $4093.7 billion.
- Q2 2011 ADV of $63.0 billion. (based on 65 trading days).
- Q2 2011 ADV was up 14.3% vs. Q1 2011 (Q1 2011 volume: $55.1 billion); up 56.7% vs. Q2 2010.