June 2010 Volume in Absolute Figures (USD Dollars Traded)
In June 2010, Hotspot FX achieved its second highest Average Daily Volume (ADV) month on record. Q2 2010 also accomplished milestones in total volume; $2,615.0 billion was transacted which was an increase of 23.6% versus the previous quarter and up 105.4% from Q2 2009.
Huobi DM Launches Real-Time Settlement for BTC FuturesGo to article >>
- Hotspot posted an ADV of $37.2 billion.
- ADV was 23.5% lower than May 2010 (May 2010 ADV: $48.7 billion).
- June 2010 volume increased 65.8% versus June 2009.
- June Volume: $819.0 billion.
- June 2010 was #2 month on record for ADV after May 2010.
- Q2 2010 was a record for volume. Total volume was $2,615.0 Billion.
- Q2 2010 ADV of $40.2 billion.
- Q2 2010 ADV is up 23.6% versus Q1 (the previous record); up 105.4% versus Q2 2009.
|USD Dollar Value Traded||Average Daily Volume (ADV)|
|June 2010||$819.0 Billion||$37.2 Billion|
|June 2009||$494.0 Billion||$22.5 Billion|