Forex Magnates Q2 2011 Report is now available. Following the success of the Q1 2011 Report the current report is now double size and includes some of the most important information for veteran and beginning brokers out there. Q1 report price has now been decreased to $150.
The Q2 2011 Report includes:
FP Markets Expands Its CFD Trading Offering in Commodities, Metals & IndicesGo to article >>
- The most extensive retail forex volumes survey ever assembled ($237 Billion in daily volume).
- Spotlight on the world’s largest forex brokers.
- The first ever forex media websites traffic survey.
- Binary Options market snapshot.
- Forex sponsorships in sports, what are these companies spending and are they seeing any returns?
- Detailed overview of the Indian, Japanese and Australian retail forex markets including interviews with local market participants.
- List of all service providers to help you start, grow and improve your brokerage.
- And much more.
Please click here to obtain your copy of the Q2 2011 Forex Magnates Retail Forex Market Report.
A preview of the report is available here and is embedded below.
var docstoc_docid=”87036002″;var docstoc_title=”Forex_Magnates_Q2_2011_preview”;var docstoc_urltitle=”Forex_Magnates_Q2_2011_preview”;