- The State Bank of Vietnam, the country’s central bank, said Wednesday it has allowed Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam Ltd. to provide foreign exchange services in the domestic market.
FXPRIMUS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary with a Grand Gala in Kuala LumpurGo to article >>
- FXCM is the sponsor of the Blue Card Team, one of the official charities in the 2009 ING New York City marathon
- Pakistan: Crackdown on illegal foreign exchange helps raise forex. Now that’s one way to boost Forex reserves…
- eToro Partners, the Forex Affiliate program of the eToro platform, now adds new promotional tools to aid affiliates in recruiting sub affiliates and considerably boosting their monthly revenues.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced that the two regulatory agencies will hold joint meetings to seek input from the public on harmonization of market regulation. President Barack Obama in June called on the two regulators to recommend changes to statutes and regulations that would eliminate differences with respect to similar types of financial instruments.
- UBS: The final word is out. UBS is handing over information on roughly 5,000 accounts and the IRS will back off its fishing expeditions on the remaining ~42,000 accounts.