- Jim from Trading Gurus keeps backtesting Forex Megadroid and finds some ‘inconsistencies’.
- Ex FXCM’s Managing Director releases and unimpressive three-pager about the Forex market and Forex brokers. I’m not really sure what the purpose of this document is.
- Forex.com (Gain) promotes UK hedging opportunity, offers to move accounts and receive a bonus as well as EA VPS hosting services (certain restrictions apply).
- FXinsturctor.com announces the availability of a 7-days crash course in MLQ4 (Metatrader4) programming for those interested in developing and automating their trading strategies.
- SEC Freezes Assets of Illinois-Based Hedge Fund Manager Who Was $2 Billion Feeder to Petters Ponzi Scheme. The SEC today announced fraud charges and an asset freeze against a Highland Park, Ill.-based hedge fund manager and his firm for facilitating a multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme operated by Minnesota businessman Thomas Petters.
- iTrade Capital Market (ICM Trading) reports triple digit growth in 2009. Clients can also trade commodities like Crude Oil, Gold, and Natural Gas. ICM boasts over $20 million of net capital and that its client funds are insured and held in segregated accounts with Commerzbank AG – a world renowned financial institution with over 100 years of business history.
ACY Securities Supports ASIC’s Product Intervention OrderGo to article >>