- dbFX.com, the online retail foreign exchange (FX) trading platform of Deutsche Bank, today announces it will work with Bloomberg to launch a world-wide FX educated investor video series which equips investors with all they need to know about Forex Trading. http://www.prlog.org/10253813-dbfxcom-and-bloomberg-team-up-to-offer-an-fx-educated-investor-video-series.html
- FXwells has launched a new website to assist Forex traders to succeed and earn money as they trade via our forex rebate program. http://www.ibtimes.com/prnews/20090609/forex-trading-forex-rebates-forex-news-fxwells.htm
- Tamley Global Markets Plans to Open Up an Office in Dublin, Ireland due to the increased number of Irish customers currently trading forex with them. http://www.pr.com/press-release/157330
- Saxo Bank has purchased the entire share capital of Capital Four Management Fondsmaeglerselskab A/S and 51 % of the share capital of Global Evolution Fondsmaeglerselskab A/S. This is in line with its commercial strategy of developing the bank’s activities within the field of asset management. Its goal is to become a Nordic powerhouse within asset management – just like I projected earlier: https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/saxo-bank-announces-plans-to-expand-is-it-too-late/ http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/06-10-2009/0005041423&EDATE=
- Morgan Stanley has launched a new trading Web application, Morgan Stanley Matrix (MSM) for its institutional clients, Finextra reports. The MSM was built using Adobe’s Flash Platformtechnologies, including the Flex framework. The application enables viewing live pricing, getting informed opinions for market professionals, reviewing historical market data and making derivatives and foreign exchange trades in real-time.
- Alpari today launched its Indian operations by offering its forex trading platform for institutional and retail customers. Alpari has targeted an annual volume in excess of $3.5 billion in the retail investor segment and plans to open new offices in Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Canada, British Columbia, Brazil and Mexico in the coming days. WOW! Looks like the battle for world Forex domination may not be over! http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/alpari-launches-forex-trading-platform-in-india/64289/on
- Deutsche Bank launches Introducing Brokers program, estimates daily retail Forex volume at $50B… HUH? Announces the success and the amazing growth of its Managed Accounts – represent 30% of DBFX’s income and 20% of client base. http://www.prlog.org/10254633-dbfxcom-puts-currency-at-the-top-of-the-agenda-for-intermediaries.html http://www.prlog.org/10254621-dbfxcom-sees-sharp-increase-in-managed-accounts.html
TrioMarkets Partners with HokoCloud, Expands its Portfolio with Social TradingGo to article >>