Finance Magnates and Ultimate Fintech are proud to unveil speakers at the Barcelona Trading Conference (or simply BTC). The inaugural event will draw the industry’s biggest players between July 10-11 at the Centre Convencions Internacional de Barcelona (CCIB), to promote and explore the adoption of digital assets.
The BTC will look to host over 3,000 attendees, 100 sponsors and exhibitors, and dozens of influential speakers, in one of the largest events for the community.
Who’s who at the BTC 2019
Attendees can now familiarize themselves with the growing list of speakers at the BTC by accessing the following link. This includes household names from the industry’s prominent players, including Kraken, Bitfinex, Swarm, eToro, and more, such as the following:
What Type of CRM do Forex Companies Need?Go to article >>
- Austin Alexander, VP, Kraken
- Philipp Pieper, CEO & Co-Founder, Swarm
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Executive Director, Global Digital Finance
- Robert Jan de Jong, CBDO, Bitfinex
- Yoni Assia, Founder & CEO, eToro
- Oscar Jofre, Co-Founder & CEO, KoreConX
- Harpal Sandhu, Chairman, MINT Exchange
- Max Boonen, CEO, B2C2
- Bharath Rao, CEO, Leverj
- Graham Rodford, Founder & CEO, Archax
- Nadav Dakner, CEO, InboundJunction
- Ziv Keinan, Founder, Ziv Keinan Law Office, Digital Assets Lawyers
- Itai Elizur, COO, MarketAcross
- Rachel McIntosh, Crypto Editor, Finance Magnates
- Michael Pearl, Head of Content & Intelligence, Finance Magnates
The BTC will address the most burning questions the crypto trading community is facing. High on the agenda are the future of crypto exchanges, the next challenges in real-world asset tokenized, regulatory trends across the globe, and more.
The event is organized by industry mainstays Ultimate Fintech and Finance Magnates, organizers of over 30 global events for the financial services and crypto sectors. Previous editions in Hong Kong and London have attracted thousands of attendees and featured industry leaders from Coinbase, Huobi Capital, Airswap, and more.
According to Michael Greenberg, CEO and Founder of Finance Magnates: “The crypto bear market sends industry participants to build the eco-system for a long-term institutional adoption, and the Barcelona Trading Conference will serve as a platform to exchange ideas and generate business in this space. As a big believer myself I am looking forward to hearing the insights of the leading firms and individuals in the community.”