In an effort to increase transparency in the binary options segment, Finance Magnates encourages brokers to report their trading metrics. Today, anyoption exclusively shared its Q2 2015 Earnings Report with our readers. Regulated under Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), anyoption is the brand name of Ouroboros Derivatives Trading Ltd, a registered Cyprus investment company.
In their Q1 earnings report, anyoption advertised that they had hosted more trades than any other international binary options trading platform with over 17,800 new traders. Today, they say that this position has not changed.
Is a Deeper Stock Market Correction Imminent?Go to article >>
Key User & Investment Statistics
- Growth in ARPU – The employment of new enhanced marketing strategies has increased consumer brand awareness as well as strengthened our reputation. As a result, we realized an increase in return from our active users. Quarter over quarter, anyoption’s average ARPU has risen by 7.5%.
- Number of Investments – In comparison to Q2 2014, the amount of investments made using the anyoption trading platform increased by 2.5%.
- Mobile User Growth – Our marketing and PR strategies have been focused largely on taking advantage of these trends. As a result, we have seen incredible growth in the number of trades made from a mobile device. In the second quarter, we have seen an increase of 6% in the number of mobile traders.
Profit & Turnover
- Turnover – In the binary options brokerage market, it is important for brokers to maintain a low turnover. In the second quarter, anyoption’s turnover remained at 5.0% respectively.
- Profit – In the second quarter, anyoption realized impressive growth in terms of the company’s EBIDA. When compared to Q2 to Q1, we realized a growth 35%. anyoption is proud to show growth in its EBIDA while maintaining a low turnover, this indicates that company is able to maximize its resources and continue to grow with no additional expense.
An anyoption executive commented about the Q2 2015 Earnings Report: “Throughout the first half of 2015, we have worked hard to internalize our marketing procedures while developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies. This plan has proven to work incredibly well as evidenced by our user and earnings growth. Throughout Q3 and beyond, we plan to continue improving and implementing new marketing strategies; which will lead to sustainable growth in both the third quarter and long term outlooks.
As we continue to innovate, improve, and implement diverse marketing strategies, we will also maintain focus on user relationships. As a result, we firmly believe that we will maintain our leadership position in the binary options market moving forward.”