Binary broker anyoption has exclusively shared its Q1 2015 Earnings Report with Finance Magnates today. The report shows that the first quarter of 2015 brought strong growth for anyoption, resulting in a respectable year over year and quarter over quarter growth in trading profits.
The company have set core marketing strategies and goals which have led to an impressive increase in headcount, deposits made into anyoption trading accounts, and the total number of investments made through the anyoption trading platform. With over 17,800 new traders in Q1 anyoption claims to lead the industry with the highest acquisition numbers from all other binary options sites worldwide.
PrimeXBT Brings DeFi to the Masses with Covesting Yield Account LaunchGo to article >>
Key User & Investment Statistics
- Head Count Growth – The number of users that are actively using the anyoption trading platform. In the first quarter, anyoption experienced exceptional year over year and quarter over quarter growth in headcount; with the figures coming in at 21% and 13% respectively.
- Investment Growth – Total number of investments made within the anyoption trading platform by all users as a whole. Quarter over quarter, anyoption realized a growth in the amount of investments made of 23%. “With this data in mind, anyoption is the current leader in the world with regard to the amount of investments that are made with a binary options broker.”
- Deposit Growth – anyoption have also worked to increase the amount of money that is deposited into the average user’s trading account. Year over year, anyoption realized a 15% growth in deposits; with quarter over quarter growth coming in at 22%.
Profit & Turnover
As a result of the growth seen in the areas listed above, anyoption have strong numbers to report with regard to profit and turnover.
- Profit – In the first quarter, anyoption has seen substantial increases in profit when compared to the same quarter last year, and the previous quarter. Compared to the same quarter last year, the total trading profit realized 65% growth. When compared to the previous quarter, profit increased by 36%.
- Turnover – As a binary options broker,anyoption earns higher net profits from traders when turnover is lower than profit. While profit increased by 36% quarter over quarter, turnover only increased by 11%; showing an incredible growth in net profit for the quarter.
Idan Levitov, VP of Trading at anyoption commented about the Q1 2015 Earnings Report: “Throughout the past few months, we have introduced several new marketing strategies that include the use of internal marketing systems. By internalizing our marketing process, we have been able to reduce the overall cost of marketing; while making our efforts more effective as a result of the increased oversight we have on our marketing team. As you can see from the data we’ve disclosed above, this plan is working incredibly well.”
“Throughout the next coming months and years, we will continue to employ new and innovative marketing strategies while improving overall user experience from the discovery stage to the sign up and trading stages. Based on what our team has accomplished in the first quarter and our goals moving forward, we expect to continue to see exponential growth and maintain our position as the world’s #1 binary options broker,” Levitov added.