It hasn’t been that long since TradingView introduced an upgrade of its proprietary trading platform, and the data-driven social network does it again. The online web based charting provider has just informed its users that an update for its new iOS app was released to debug some critical issues such as app crashes and Google sign-in issues.
The changes also included a reduced traffic consumption and battery drain, TradingView said today on its blog.
Huobi DM Launches Real-Time Settlement for BTC FuturesGo to article >>
Earlier this year, the company built a richly featured application that offers charts, real-time quotes and several key features on Apple’s popular mobile devices.
TradingView iOS app promises a rich visual experience and a responsive touch screen. It shows several dynamic views of market data on a single screen so that traders can make fast trading decisions anywhere, any time.
The company detailed the list of fixes and improvements as follows.
- Fixed an issue with Google sign-in
- Fixed the new watchlist bug (app used to crash when a new watchlist was created)
- Fixed the watchlist symbol bug (app used to crash when a new symbol in a watchlist was selected)
- Fixed the new message bug (app used to crash when a new message was received)
- Fixed the way some links in chats were displayed
- Fixed the functionality of system messages
- Fixed the incorrect display of user reputation
- Fixed the background display issue in user profile picture
- Fixed the issue of sending chat messages with specific symbols
- Fixed the issue of incorrect selection of the current watchlist
- Added the feature to hide watchlists by touching outside the watchlist
- Reduced the consumption of traffic and device battery while working with watchlists