London Summit 2018 at the Old Billingsgate is officially in the books, capped off as always by the annual Awards Ceremony. With the final votes tallied, it’s time to see who took home this year’s honors.
Every year, Finance Magnates has highlighted the leading industry participants that have excelled across key segments. Subsequently, our multi-stage voting process has allowed the industry itself to ultimately rank the best and the brightest.
The awards recognize a wide array of different performers, including the best providers in liquidity, execution, trading platform, marketing and performance, and other aspects of the trading industry eco-system.
2020 Global Market Outlook: How the “Known Unknowns” Can Affect CurrenciesGo to article >>
This year’s voting was partitioned into two stages and featured a total of twelve distinct categories. Last week, registered attendees voted on a narrowed shortlist, and the winners have now been announced.
The ceremony was an exciting finale to what proved to be yet another successful summit. London Summit 2018 featured over 3,000 attendees with Finance Magnates’ CEO Michael Greenberg distributing the awards to the winners. Without further ado, we present the winning companies:
- Best CFDs Broker: Saxo Bank
- Best Connectivity Provider: oneZero Financial
- Best ECN Execution Venue: LMAX Global
- Best FX Trading Platform: cTrader
- Best Retail FX Broker: LMAX Global
- Best Automated Performance Tool: ImpacTech
- Best Regtech Reporting Solution: Bloomberg
- Best B2B Liquidity Provider: Saxo Bank
- Best Cryptocurrency Solution Provider: LMAX Global
- Best Payment Service Provider: ZotaPay
- Best White Label Solution: Saxo Bank
- Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform: Saxo Bank
- Most Outstanding Crypto Award: Archax