Forex Moments & Forex Magnates are pleased to announce our new unique broker rating system, the first of it’s kind on the net. This is not your run-of-the-mill broker review system, it’s different to anything else, providing a much more accurate picture, rather than endless jargon that we usually see with “broker reviews”.
To access the new broker ratings forum, click on the following link:
You’ll see a large list of different brokers, and there are ratings from 0 to 5 (0 being very poor, 5 being excellent), for six different categories:
1. Spread / Commission (how good is the broker’s spread?)
2. Execution Speed (how fast can you enter/exit trades?)
3. Deposit / Withdrawal (how fast does the broker deposit your account, and how fast does it release your funds, plus are there a good number of different methods for depositing/withdrawing?)
ACY Securities Supports ASIC’s Product Intervention OrderGo to article >>
4. Customer Service (how helpful and co-operative are the staff?)
5. Scalping Policy (how hard does the broker make it for scalping or trading during the news?)
6. EA Compatibility (to what extent does the broker support robot trading?)
So, if you are able to head over to the forum, and post your own review of the broker you are using, just clicking 0 to 5 for the six different catagories mentioned above, then your personal input would add real value.