Interbank FX is now offering not only its MT4 to partners but now plugs a liquidity bridge into it. Coupled with a few cool features like support of several MT4 bridges on a single MT4 server, Money Manager Tools and support of all MT4 order types this one seems like an interesting offering.
Interbank FX, a global provider of online off-exchange retail foreign currency (Forex/FX) trading technology and services, is now offering an exclusive FX bridge product available to banks, providing a direct link between our MT4 trading platform and a liquidity provider. Interbank FX’s bridge software is designed to deliver FX prices and provide trade execution for banks that utilize the MetaTrader 4 platform offered by MetaQuotes Software Corporation.
Using our elite Order Management System (OMS), Interbank FX equips banks with integration of liquidity into the MT4 platform and provides real-time execution. Clients are able to implement the MT4 platform in a rapid, more robust manner.
“We’ve developed our unique bridge solution to boost the capabilities of our MT4 platform,” said Todd Crosland, chairman and president of Interbank FX. “Our skilled technology team has built a custom turn-key solution, including back office technology and support during market hours.”
The Interbank FX Bridge provides:
- Sheer volume: Our bridge can execute hundreds of trades per minute
- Back office solutions, including a fully integrated solution for each partner’s back office
- Support of all MT4 order types with no trade restrictions •A complete log of all transactions for security and redundancy
- Encrypted communications to protect correspondence
- Easy-to-navigate graphical user interface (GUI)
- Support for multiple bridges on a single MT4 Server
- Customized reporting of the entire bridge trading activity
“We’re always looking for ways to better serve our partners, and our bridge solution was developed with our partners’ personal needs in mind,” said Peg Reed, Interbank FX’s managing director of global partnerships. “We can customize each bridge for a particular partner quickly and efficiently at a very reasonable cost.”
Legal Risk Factor Beneath Ripple’s Lawsuit from SECGo to article >>
In addition, the Interbank FXMT4 solution is unique in and of itself. We offer:
- Money Manager Tool: Multi Account Trader (MAT), providing one-click trades from a single master account allocating to several sub-accounts.
- Custom tools available to your clients
- Pattern Recognition Scanner (PRS), Custom Indicators, Expert Advisors and Custom Scripts
- Streaming Dow Jones News
- Free Forex Education
For more information about the Interbank FX bridge, please visit our partner portal or call 1.801.930.6927 to speak with one of our Private Label customer service representatives.
About Interbank FX LLC
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, USA, Interbank FX LLC is a provider of online Forex trading services, offering individual traders, money managers and institutional customers proprietary technology, tools and education to trade spot foreign currency online. Interbank FX LLC has distinguished itself among industry leaders with its unique multi bank liquidity feed, proprietary tools and services, and remarkable focus on customer care.
Serving more than 35,000 clients from more than 140 countries around the world, Interbank FX LLC is regulated as a member of the National Futures Association and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a Futures Commission Merchant.
Trading in the off-exchange retail foreign currency market is one of the riskiest forms of investment available. Full risk disclaimer can be found here.