Interactive Brokers Reports June Metrics, Darts Fall 3% MoM

Interactive Brokers has seen its DARTs fall in the month of May, despite scoring a number of nice increases on

Interactive Brokers, LLC (NASDAQ:IBKR) has reported its metrics for the month ending June 2015, yielding lower figures than May, according to an Interactive Brokers’ statement.

Join the iFX EXPO Asia and discover your gateway to the Asian Markets

In particular, the number of DARTs was reported at just 600,000 in June 2015, corresponding to a fall of 3% MoM from May 2015 and 21% higher YoY from June 2014. Moreover, the equity balance in customers accounts totaled $66.0 billlion in June 2015, which represents a decline of 1% MoM from May 2015 and 22% higher YoY from June 2014.

Suggested articles

Why Flexibility Matters - What IS Prime, IS Risk Analytics Can Offer YouGo to article >>

Interactive Brokers’ ending client margin loan balances came in at $19.0 billion in June 2015, or 2% lower MoM from May 2015 and 23% higher than YoY from June 2014. A total of 310,000 customer accounts have been active at the brokerage during June 2015, which is higher by 1% MoM when compared to May 2015, and 18% higher YoY from June 2014.

Finally, average commissions per cleared customer order totaled $4.43 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees, with the key products metrics coming out at $2.66 for stocks, $6.25 for equity options and $7.35 for futures orders.

Got a news tip? Let Us Know