IFXEXPO Macau is less than two months away and with over 35 sponsors and exhibitors signed up it promises to be the largest forex B2B event in the world.
Updated list of Sponsors and Exhibitors includes:
Trading Places: Finding The Best Jurisdiction for Your BrokerageGo to article >>
SpotOption, Leverate, SafeCharge, Techfinancials, AlgoCharge, Gain Capital, Tradologic, Novotick, FXCM, Treppides, Tradency, TradeSmarter, Panda TS, cTrader/spotware, Protrader, MarketsPulse, Zulutrade, HotspotFX, 360 Consulting, NZFinancial, Dukascopy, MarketSimplified, Integral, Fair Trading Technologies, Saxo Bank, Citi, Nextop, fxstreet, CityIndex, MIG, AGP, Payoneer, Currensee, Soft FX, FXPN, Nomura, Devexperts, forexware, Invast and Metaquotes.
There are going to be very interesting panels and workshops including:
- MT5 workshop for brokers
- Mobile trading trends and future growth
- Liquidity Panel Liquidity trends in South East Asia region
- Auto trading vs Social Trading Trade What is the difference?
- Regulatory Panel Regulatory updates and trends for South East Asia based firms
- Binary Panel Trends and updates from the main industry participants
- South East Asia Regional Market Updates Discussion by regional thought leaders of the current trends in the region
- Marketing Innovation Marketing trends in 2013, innovation and differentiation
Over 500 participants have signed up already and we look forward to seeing you among our guests! http://www.ifxexpo.com