After not sleeping for about 36 hours the key employees at Gain Capital and GFT managed to complete a smooth accounts transition and now GFT’s clients can continue trading using same platforms but with Gain Capital being the counterparty. The following email was sent to GFT’s clients:
Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. (“GFT”) has made a business decision to stop offering retail FX trading through our US entity, and have arranged for Gain Capital Group, LLC also known as Forex.com (“Forex.com”) to carry your forex account going forward. Forex.com is registered as a Forex Dealer Member with the National Futures Association.
Starting at 12:00 am ET, December 7, 2012, Forex.com (NFA #0339826) will become your counterparty and will begin servicing your account. FOREX.com is located at 135 US Highway 202 & 206 Suite 11 Bedminster, NJ 07921. If you have questions for Forex.com you may contact Forex.com Account Services to discuss the transfer at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-855-801-8230 (toll free).
At this time, your account is enabled for trading with FOREX.com. You can access your account using your same account number and login as you did with GFT. Further, your trading history will remain available to you.
Highlights of this transition:
• You will be able to continue trading on the DealBook platform or, if you’re an MT4 trader, your MT4 platform.
• Your trading history will remain available.
• Platform updates will be coming over the next week.
Trading Places: Finding The Best Jurisdiction for Your BrokerageGo to article >>
• Your account number & login credentials will not change.
• Your open positions & pending orders will remain intact
• Deposits and withdrawals will now be handled through FOREX.com.
• You can trade on the same spreads and have access to a wide range currency pairs that were available to you as a GFT customer.
• You have access to customer service by phone, email or chat 7 days a week, including 24 hours a day during trading hours.
• No additional paperwork will be required; your account has been transferred.
FOREX.com will provide you the same high level of service that you have received from GFT. GAIN Capital is one of the oldest and most respected companies in the industry, and FOREX.com has supported over 200,000 retail traders in over 150 countries. As a global, publicly traded company, GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. must meet the highest standards of corporate governance, financial reporting and disclosure.
Please contact Customer Service toll free at: 1 855 801 8230 or Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.