FX Careers is a trading academy which recruits candidates with no prior knowledge of the FX sector and little to no previous sales skills and teaches them the skills needed by brokers operating in Cyprus today. The goal is to create an employee base for which brokers can call upon to increase sales efficiency and productivity without breaking the budget.
FX Careers was formed through a partnership between GRS Recruitment Solutions and Conversion Pros, after recognizing an ever increasing gap between what brokers need and what the local employment pool could provide.
“Sales person regurgitation is rampant within the Cyprus FX Sector. More often than not, a candidate with experience lacks the skills, and even though lacking the skills, the candidate demands a high base salary because of the experience”, said Jason Ballor, Course Director, FX Careers.
The FX Global Code – Is Self-Regulation the Future of the Industry?Go to article >>
The course is highly accelerated and very robust and is instructed by leading industry providers. Each day of the five week course covers a different aspect of the business as pertained to a sales role. The goal of this program is to not only bring new faces to the industry but new faces who have demonstrated the will and have been given the skill to succeed in the FX sector. The risk and cost to the broker is significantly reduced.
The features and benefits of the program are listed below:
- Prescreened Candidates
- Phone interview to determine phone presence
- In person interview to determine the will
- Personality profile to determine strengths and weaknesses
- Candidates with 60 hours of intense in class training.
- Trained on the background of FX and binary industry
- Trained on MT4 (5)
- Trained on binary options
- Trained on trading basics from a traders perspective (hands on using MT4 platform and Spot Option platform)
- Trained on needs based selling skills
- Trained on sales ethics
- Trained on retention and CRM skills
- Trained on social trading
- Trained on mobile trading
- Trained on risk management and feed control basics
- Trained on marketing basics
- Trained on compliance basics
- Candidates trained by leading industry suppliers.
- Media Forex
- Spot Option
- Conversion Pros/Google
- Candidates who have sacrificed so much just to have a chance to work within a brokerage.
- 1,500 Euros course fee
- 60 hours of in class training (4 hours a day, 3 days a week)
- 12 hours of self-paced in home training
- All inclusive final exam with passing grade of 80%
About Global Recruitment Solutions: GRS is the largest international recruitment consultancy in Cyprus with offices in Cyprus and Malta. GRS offers a range of recruitment & payroll solutions for both local and international companies. GRS manages the largest range of career opportunities and jobs in Cyprus.
About Conversion Pros: Conversion Pros focuses on effectively and efficiently increasing website traffic plus client acquisitions whilst lowering acquisition cost. Conversion Pros is a complete solution offering strategy, design, technology & marketing services for any and all on-line businesses.