Easy-Forex® clients are now able to place trades with just one click. The new feature on the Visual Trading Machine™ allows traders to make quick executions during volatile markets and news events.
“Over the past few months our R&D and product teams continue to add value through new features, tools and content. We have introduced almost a dozen changes and I can’t wait for the dozen more scheduled to be released this year,” said Ofer Komem, CEO of the Easy-Forex Group.
The current method for Forex trading execution on the Visual Trading Machine™ is already fast and that will not change. However for those wanting even faster execution they need only to enter into the one click trading zone.
Clients requesting access or requiring instructions should contact their personal dealer or personal account manager.
Easy-Forex has been operating globally since 2003 and holds licenses in the USA, Europe and Australia. Easy-Forex has nine physical locations around the world such as in London, Chicago, and Sydney.
Distinctive features of the Easy-Forex trading platform:
- The Visual Trading Machine™ is a breakthrough for online trading platforms. Designed to empower the user to make informed portfolio decisions.
- The Inside Viewer™ sets a new level of transparency for the industry. It allows traders to see real-time trades and trends based on what Easy-Forex traders are trading.
- The Trade Controller™ is a unique interactive tool that lets users set their desired stop-loss and take-profit levels visually and simply. It provides a clear and complete picture of all profit/loss scenarios for precision measurement and adjustment.
- The Freeze Rate capability enables traders to freeze an existing Buy or Sell rate for a few seconds, allowing them to briefly lock in a rate regardless of Forex market movements with no commitment to trade.
- The Trade Simulator where you can try before you trade. No registration needed.
- The Easy-Forex News Center which offers live interactive news segments, daily outlooks, video reports as well as text reports covering the Asia Pacific, European and North American markets.
The name Easy Forex is a registered trademark in over 13 countries. To find out more go to www.easy-forex.com.
How to Trade In a Volatile MarketGo to article >>
Risk Warning: please note that Forex trading (OTC Trading) involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
357 25 828 899