FXCM, an INC 500 company, leads the rapidly expanding field of online currency trading services for retail and institutional traders. The firm operates out of offices in New York, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo. With substantial operations around the world, FXCM Group currently services over 125,000 live accounts via the FXCM Trading Platform from nearly 200 different countries. FXCM has a proven track record of reliability and success, executing on average 7,000,000 trades per month accounting for $500 billion in notional trading volume. Additional information can be found at www.fxcm.com.
FXCM has several positions open for FX Analysts / Bloggers and is searching for candidates based out of the following countries:
Primary responsibilities include (not limited to):
Three fold responsibilities:
Establish relationships with the local financial press (TV, online, print, and radio).
Provide market analysis several times a week through traditional media venues and actively contribute to local trading forums/chat rooms.
Why Your Enterprise’s Finances Rely on Employee TrainingGo to article >>
Become the local “go to” person for coverage of Forex and international economics.
Write an exclusive article once per day for FXCM on either trading education or analysis.
Provide on a regular basis educational seminars to FXCM clients.
- Must be eligible to work in the respective country.
- Bachelors degree in a related area.
- 5+ years of experience as a full-time professional trader or analyst, with a major financial services firm. Ideal candidates will be actively trading Forex or CFDs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Follow economics, international finance, foreign exchange and international news events.
- Demonstrate a strong interest and passion for financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events.
- Ability to work well independently.
Prior to submitting your resume:
If you have appeared in local media or frequently contribute to blogs/forums, please include links or documentation.
If you have not appeared recently in local media, please write a short forecast on where you believe the EUR/USD rate is going to be in three months.
Interested candidates may email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please reference the FX Analyst-Blogger position on your resume and cover letter.
UNIQUE CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
- The opportunity to join a successful, dynamic and international environment, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.