Alpari, one of the largest MT4 brokers, just announced the availability of the Metatrader 5 demo platform to its users.
Alpari and Metaquote owners are known to be childhood friends therefore it’s not surprising that Alpari got to be the first to test out Metaquotes new platform.
Rob Frasca Talks Ndau as an Adaptive Store of ValueGo to article >>
The new MT5 isn’t anything revolutionary but brings a nice new set of features:
- Higher performance and outstanding speed
- Two new pending order types: Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit
- Aggregation of open positions
- Advanced built-in reporting on all trading activities
- Improved Metaquotes programming language, MQL5, for greater flexibility in creating Expert Advisors (EAs).
Co-founder of the Alpari Group and CEO of Alpari (UK), Andrey Vedikhin said, “Metatrader 5 is the highly anticipated next generation of trading platforms and we are proud to enable our clients to be among the first to try out its unique capabilities.”