- Strategy Runner Ltd, the pioneer and leader in advanced trading solutions for active, professional traders, announced today that they are now fully-supported by Advantage Futures, the pre-eminent clearing firm for demanding professional and institutional traders. It also announces the launch of its trading competition suite., traders experience live trading excitement on the premier trading platform for active traders. Traders use live data feeds, real contracts, with real money management constraints. Moreover, more fun is injected with real time posting of results on a tournament website, chat pages for traders to share and knock each other and, most exciting, valuable prizes.
How to Generate Leads Outside of the Box?Go to article >>
- Broadgate, the London-based financial services and financial technology PR company, has been appointed by GAIN Capital, a pioneer of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, to manage the public relations and digital communications for its FOREX.com platform, in the UK and Europe.
- InstaForex launches partners program
- ICAP plc (IAP.L), the world’s premier voice and electronic interdealer broker, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, ICAP do Brasil Corretora de Títulos e Valores Mobiliários Ltda. (ICAP CTVM), has received approval from the Banco Central do Brasil, the Central Bank of Brazil, for its acquisition of all of Arkhe Distribuidora De Títulos E Valores Mobiliários S.A. (Arkhe DTVM), thereby completing the transaction. On 7 November 2008, ICAP announced its intention to acquire Arkhe, a leading independent broker in Brazil.
- Europe’s KAS Bank has joined FXall as a new liquidity provider, the electronic foreign exchange platform announced today. KAS Bank joins more than 70 fully integrated liquidity providers connected to FXall. As an independent European bank, KAS Bank connects professional financial institutions both within Europe and across the globe. This complements FXall’s existing client base which includes major pension fund and asset managers active in the European and global markets.
- Currensee Inc., the first Forex trading social network where traders collaborate based on real trades, today announced that the company will be exhibiting at the Forex and Options Expo in Las Vegas, August 2 to 4, 2009, booth #302.
- At least Saxo bank wins something: Team Saxo Bank had another successful Tour de France with Fabian Cancellara winning the opening time trial stage as well as two other stage wins, and two riders in the top five in the overall competition rankings including a second place for Andy Schleck who also won the youth competition. This led to a high increase in online mentions, specifically on micro-blogging site Twitter.
- FTSE 100 interdealer broking giant ICAP has handed a brief to Chatsworth Communications to provide PR support to the electronic broking side of its business.