- FXAssetManagement.com specializing in managed forex options has teamed up with Saxo bank to provide clients unparalleled access to the true 24Hr FxOptions market in this era of “new normal”.
FBS CopyTrade Launches a New Card Scanning Feature!Go to article >>
- ICAP PLC (IAP.LN) said Tuesday its wholly owned subsidiary ICAP Group Holdings PLC has successfully priced EUR300 million 7.5% bonds due July 28, 2014
- Interbank FX Announces Compliance with the New NFA FIFO Rule, Retaining All Platform Order Functionality Including Expert Advisors
- ICAP (IAP.L), the world’s leading interdealer broker and FINCAD, the leading global provider of financial analytics, announced today the launch of Fair Value Insight. This new solution addresses the growing need for increased transparency and independent valuations allowing better liquidity, counterparty and operational risk management.
- As many forex dealers sent notice last week of potential conflicts in compliance with a new National Futures Association (NFA) rule that requires a “first-in, first-out” (FIFO) method of trading, GFT announced full compliance as well as a $200 account-opening bonus to traders seeking a compliant forex dealer.