- MIG Investments – The Road to F1 Forex Championship. MIG Investments introduces The Road to F1 Forex Championship, where traders can test their FX trading skills against other traders on a virtual Championship Account on the MIG Trading Station. The winner secures a trip for two to Abu Dhabi, the final Formula One race of the 2009 season.
- FapTurbo Evolution – First Impressions.
- Alpari will launch two advanced trading platforms by mid-summer, offering high-speed and direct access to the international currency market for Alpari clients and other institutional and retail customers. Powered by trading technology provider Currenex®, Alpari Direct Pro will be offered to institutional clients while Alpari Direct will be offered to retail customers. True to Alpari’s commitment to providing clients with institutional-level services, both platforms will feature Straight Through Processing (STP), Non Dealing Desk execution (NDD), 1 click Executable Streaming Prices (ESP), accurate pricing with fractional pips and integrated algorithmic models that enable enhanced levels of execution.
- Beware of Forex Robot scams as they offer what the CFTC is warning you to be alert of.
- Forex MegaDroid Kills the Competition – Literally! Our adventures in MetaTrader land with the Forex MegaDroid took a sinister turn last night. The robot didn’t make any trades but it wasn’t completely idle. First it lost its memory, then it killed another robot. Maybe it was jealous and decided to stop a competitor from profiting whilst it could not? Maybe it just went totally out of its mega-mind?
- Reuters makes an in-depth review of the new China Forex rules which might pave way for legal Forex trading in China itself, unlike how it is done now.
- Overview of currency trading stock-like options on NASDAQ OMX. This week it announced the addition of four new currencies.
Separating Yourself From the Pack in a Mature FX IndustryGo to article >>