I’m happy to announce that the very successful ITC event is back this year! Every year Fxstreet.com hosts this major event bringing top notch experts and traders together. Traders are able to learn from the top experts in the industry and ultimately trade LIVE with them – and what is better than live trading sessions shoulder to shoulder with an industry expert?
Traders interested in participating are able to purchase discounted tickets using this code itc2012_FM when registering: http://www.forexstreet.net/page/registration. By applying the the coupon code you pay 650€ instead of 800€.
Happy trading everyone!
The International Traders Conference’s 5th edition to be held in June 2012
Fxstreet.com will host in June of this year its International Traders Conference (ITC), an educational event on the currencies market that gathers together world-class experts in Barcelona (Spain).
Will 2021 Redefine the Payments Space?Go to article >>
Barcelona — May 2nd, 2012 — FXstreet.com, the independent information website on the Foreign Exchange market, is this year again extremely proud to welcome six top forex experts for its trading conference, the ITC:
- Richard Olsen, Coach &Technical Analyst at Olsen Ltd and Co-Founder of OANDA (Switzerland)
- David Pegler, Coach &Technical Analyst at FxBootcamp (USA)
- Walter Peters, PhD, Founder of FXJake (Australia)
- Ed Ponsi, President of FXEducator LLC (USA)
- Steve Ward, Owner and Director at High Performance Global Ltd (UK)
- Ron William, Technical Strategist at MIG Bank (Switzerland)
Attendees will have the opportunity to TRADE LIVE the US and Europeans sessions side-by-side with the guest experts and interact with them during 3 days. The conference is adapted to traders of all levels. The topics of the Key Note Speeches represent an interesting cocktail that combines Forex-related areas such as technical and fundamental analysis, market making processes, trading strategies and mental training:
- Richard Olsen: “How to Trade: Insights From High Frequency Finance”
- David Pegler: “Buy Low, Sell High… Really, how hard can it be?”
- Walter Peters: “Going Naked: The Side Effects of Indicator-Free Trading”
- Ed Ponsi: “The Future of the Dollar”
- Steve Ward: “Trading With The Brain In Mind”
- Ron William: “Market Timing using Candle Pattern Strategies in Volatile Markets”
The ITC’s main asset is the opportunity to be in close contact with internationally-renowned experts, as the event is limited to 70 participants to guarantee a high quality experience for everyone. The ITC is set to be a professional and welcoming event, where traders can intensively network with and learn from other traders from many different backgrounds.
Rob Booker, guest speaker of several editions of the conference and private trader and coach, believes “the ITC is a special event where traders become better, and because it’s a small, intimate setting, traders build friendships not only with each other but with the master trader-instructors who speak at the event. It’s the trading event of the year.”
Media partners of this year’s event are FX Trader Magazine, Stocks and Commodities, Currensee, Your Trading Edge, TRADERS’, FX For a Living, Forex Duet and the Online Trading Academy.