For those FinTech start-ups out there seeking to alleviate the regulatory burden on financial services firms, we have some news that may interest you.
Dassault Systèmes, a European multinational software company and experts in 3D design, in conjunction with Deutsche Börse, Europe’s biggest exchanges operator by value, will be hosting the third annual 3D FinTech Challenge. (Neither company will take equity from the start-ups.)
The 3D FinTech Challenge 2015 will be held from 16th September to 4th November 2015, hosted at Level39, Europe’s largest accelerator hub for high performance start-ups in the financial services community, located in Canary Wharf.
Digitex Futures Partners with ChainlinkGo to article >>
It is a seven-week, immersive accelerator program designed to identify and nurture high-performance, technology start-ups with plans to change how financial services are done.
In 2015, the focus will be on those budding firms who seek to provide innovative solutions to regulatory impacts across the industry. Indeed, as financial regulators demand increased surveillance, reporting and analytical capabilities from firms, start-ups toying with new data management technology, big data or emerging technologies, such as blockchain, will be well placed to get in on the action.
According to the website, six finalists will be chosen to participate in the Challenge. Benefits include:
- On-going mentoring from senior executives and senior members of London’s financial services community;
- Master class given by domain experts, covering topics such as UX and interface design, intellectual property rights, marketing, licensing agreements, legal structure and pitching and presentation best practice;
- Full access to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and high growth companies;
- A chance to participate in the final and showcase your winning solutions to an audience of venture capitalists, private equity firms, industry experts and senior executives within the Financial Services community;
- Access to the 3D FinTech Challenge alumni; and
- The winning team will receive additional mentoring and be introduced to Dassault Systèmes’ network.