Online web based charting provider TradingView today announced that it has increased data coverage to allow its users to receive information from and get free access to the intra-day and tick data for the Frankfurt Stock Exchange & Xetra, per a TradingView update.
According to the web-based charting provider, registered users will have access to the data of Germany’s principle exchange delayed by 15 minutes but with an option to upgrade their subscription to include real-time data. In addition, users will be able to scan the German marketplace with its Stock Screener and also have access to hotlists such as top gainers, losers, most active and more.
Understanding the Gaps in Forex TradingGo to article >>
The practice of paid real-time access is common as you usually have to pay for a market data feed, which includes the fee to the consolidated market data provider and certain exchange fees.
TradingView is a data-driven investor community which offers a comprehensive charting tool. The company’s approach differs from other social trading networks because it is chart based with an emphasis on visuals to support investing and provide communal space in order to view and share trading ideas.
TradingView also has advertised an upgrade to its terminal which is now equipped with Japanese chart types and affords users the ability to use their own news sources, as well as additional improvements and bug fixes.
TradingView’s coverage list now includes the following exchanges:
- NYSE ARCA & MKT – New York Stock Exchange MKT and Arca equities
- NASDAQ – NASDAQ Stock Market
- NYSE – New York Stock Exchange
- OTC – OTC Markets
- CME Group (GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) Futures
- TSX – Toronto Stock Exchange
- TSXV – TSX Venture Exchange
- MOEX – Moscow Exchange
- LSE – London Stock Exchange (UK and International Companies)
- SIX – Swiss Exchange
- BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange
- NSE – National Stock Exchange of India
- ASX – Australian Securities Exchange
- NZX – New Zealand Exchange
- BME – Bolsa de Madrid
- Euronext – European Stock Exchange
- FWB – The Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- XETR – Xetra
- Bovespa – Sao Paulo Stock Exchange
- BM&F – Brazilian Futures Exchange
- NAG – Nagoya Stock Exchange
- SGX – Singapore Stock Exchange
- TFE – Tokyo Financial Exchange
- TSE – Tokyo Stock Exchange
- TOCOM – Tokyo Commodity Exchange
- TWSE – Taiwan Stock Exchange
- HKEX – Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Argentina BCBA – Bolsa de Comercio de Buenos Aires
- BMV – Mexico Stock Exchange
- BIST – Istanbul Stock Exchange