PrimeXM’s Broker Clients Spiked Higher Over 200% in 2017

The connectivity provider has experienced a year of very strong growth.

One of the major connectivity providers in the industry, PrimeXM, has posted a record year in 2017. Its number of clients increased materially over the year, growing by 203 percent as the technology provider started to market its products to a wider audience.

The number of brokers that used PrimeXM’s service via Equinix totaled 55 percent of the total. Among those, the use of the company’s LD4 facility accounted for 55 percent, with NY4 in the second spot with 25 percent and TY3 in third with 20 percent of the total clients.

Join the iFX EXPO Asia and discover your gateway to the Asian Markets

The firm added a partnership with Tickstarter for institutional connectivity back in September and continued a multi-year deal with Azul that warrants optimized XCore latency.

While providing connectivity to over 300 liquidity sources, including tier-1 banks, ECNs, exchanges, and others, the firm states in an official announcement that it has mitigated 100 percent of the DDOS attacks levelled against its servers.

Suggested articles

Safle’s CEO Abhimanyu Kashyap on Creating Frictionless ExperiencesGo to article >>

A total of 88 percent of the company’s broker clients are using the most popular platforms in the industry: MT4 and MT5. Among the brokers that are being served by the company, the remaining 12 percent are using other platforms. The clients are enjoying the benefits of over 250 cross-connects.

Broker clients of the firm are hosting on average about 2 trading platforms.

The past year has been significant for PrimeXM as the company signed several major deals including a partnership with Swissquote and the opening of new office locations across the globe. Back in the early summer days of 2017, the company onboarded Matthew Best to lead the expansion in London and upgraded its Chinese language website later in the year.

PrimeXM’s CEO, Cristian Vlasceanu, will be speaking at the Hong Kong iFX Expo’s liquidity panel on the 24th of January 2018.

Got a news tip? Let Us Know