In our latest daily digest of news from the online trading industry, new accounts and updated technology provide traders with fresh opportunities.
Both ACFX and Alpari have come out with updated offerings. The former is strengthening trading conditions with its new ECN PRO account, the introduction of the WebTrader trading platform and additional trading instruments. While the later is facilitating the exchange of information with a new chat feature on its website, whilst providing an update on July’s tunrover.
Meanwhile, RoboBank now gives clients the chance to make bank transfers to their accounts with Barclays Bank.
ACFX Offers New Account, Platform and Instruments
Traders with Cyprus-based online forex broker, ACFX, can now take advantage of its new ECN PRO account. The account comes with competitive conditions, offering users tight spreads (24 hours real average spreads: EURUSD 1 pip, GBPUSD 1.2 pips, USDJPY 0.9 pips and GOLD 32 pips), with no commission and no deposit and withdrawal fees.
The broker has also announced the addition of the ACFX WebTrader. The new platform compliments a raft or pre-existing platforms, which are specific to types of devices or operating systems, allowing traders full access to their multi-product trading accounts via its simple, HTML5 web interface.
Additionally, the broker announced the introduction of new trading instruments, which include:
- THE US30, commonly known as the DOW30, a price-weighted index of the largest publicly traded companies on the NYSE.
- US500, commonly known as the S&P 500, an index composed of 500 large cap stocks with an underlying business activity that is exposed to one or many of the main economic sectors of the US economy.
- DE30, commonly known as the DAX, an index of the largest and most liquid German stocks.
- #CHINA50, a stock index that is composed of the 50 largest cap stocks that are traded on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets.
ACFX, a member of the Atlas Group, is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Separating Yourself From the Pack in a Mature FX IndustryGo to article >>
Alpari Increasing Communication
Multinational forex, precious metals and CFD broker, Alpari, added a new chat feature for traders on its website, marketing “chat trader” as providing additional expert analysis that enhances its forex analytics offering.
Indeed, according to the broker, traders can now follow the latest analytical reviews and news, “to discuss all aspects of trading and share ideas with colleagues in real time without leaving the site”.
The new chat feature, which has been operational since 25 August, will include:
- Authorization by e-mail or your account in any social network;
- Communication with other Alpari traders and analysts in real time;
- Easy navigation and a full archive of all the discussions.
Additionally, the broker informed investors that its July turnover amounted to $93.6 billion, similar to that of June.
Among the most popular currency pairs, USDJPY saw the highest increase in trading. Accordingly, the currency pair saw a 20% MoM jump in turnover.
RoboForex Bank Transfers
Meanwhile, trading robots focused broker, RoboForex, has teamed up with Barclays to allow customers to transfer funds to their accounts via the British bank.
- Clients’ funds are kept on segregated accounts separately from the Company’s funds.
- Deposits in USD, EUR, and GBP.
- No limitations for the maximum amount of the transaction.
For those lucky punters tranfering sums of more than $500 to their accounts, RoboForex also offers the chance to receive a “Deposit bonus” of up to 115%.