- FXwells is a new forex rebates program. Introduces Forex.com, ACM, NordMarkets, Dukascopy, City Credit Capital, Spreadco and GNI Touch.
- MB Trading Holdings, LLC announced that it has acquired ownership of The Wizetrade Group. The Wizetrade Group introduces novice investors to the basics of the markets and trading fundamentals using software products and hands on training. Wizetrade delivers much of this training through its crown jewel, Wizetrade TV(R). This dynamic, interactive online television network provides more than 11 hours a day of live expert training and personalized trade analysis, delivered in High Definition quality, through its four channels.
- Dozens of investors who have been frantically trying to withdraw their life savings from a controversial currency investment program promoted by some Twin Cities firms learned this week that the money trail may lead to Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates.
- Eldon “E.A.” Gresham, a former standout football player for Texas Christian University, is accused by a federal agency of bamboozling dozens of people out of more than $15 million in a Ponzi scheme that relied on investors’ Christian faith and his long-standing friendships, according to court documents and information from a federal regulatory agency.
- Russian Alpari is rumoured to be controlled by the Russian government and there are links to the Russian president Medvedev (read in Russian)
- dbFX.com, the online retail foreign exchange (FX) trading platform of Deutsche Bank, announced it is holding a series of free webinars to help traders better understand the psychology of their trading.
What’s Holding Back Blockchain Adoption? The Answer is Simple - ConnectivityGo to article >>