Trading Symposium is raising funds for the 2011 earthquake victims in New Zealand and Japan and we at Forex Magnates are joining its efforts.
Japanese Earthquake facts:
- On March 11th, 2011 – a 9.0 earthquake hit the North of Japan, causing huge waves of tsunami.
- The last time Japan was hit with such earthquake magnitude? 1200 years ago
- How many confirmed after shocks occurred after quake? 401
- The Island of Honshu moved 2.4 meters
- 11,500 Dead
- Quake cost: $309 Billion
New Zealand Earthquake facts:
- City of Christchurch (2nd largest city in New Zealand) was hit by a 7.1 magnitude quake
- An aftershock of 6.3 was followed 6 months later
- The city has not experienced such quake magnitude in over 1000 years
- New Zealand suffered worst natural disaster in 80 years
- 166 Dead
- Quake cost: $16 Billion
Many leading trader have been invited to speak at the fundraiser. Starting from May 16th to June 17th, scheduled speaker will be hosting a live webinar. We have speakers from Mark Douglas author of “Trading in the Zone” to Nigel Babbage a veteran Currency Trader at the event.
The FX Global Code – Is Self-Regulation the Future of the Industry?Go to article >>
To join the Trading Symposium webinar, a minimum $150 donation is required. The donation will go directly to the American Red Cross and you have the choice of either donating your funds to New Zealand or Japan.
How you Can Help ?
– Add a banner to your website or blog
– Post a link to tradingsymposium.com on social websites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Write a press release
– Post about the event in one of the many trading forums