Next Block Conference presents the first blockchain event organized by Krypton Events, in partnership with Cryptovest. The unique one-day event will help unlock blockchain technology for the masses with help from top experts, executives and industry leaders, holding in-depth panel discussions on a wide variety of topics.
Whether you want to learn about cryptocurrencies or understand the technology and legalities behind them, Next Block Conference in Kyiv is the place to be.
- Best in class Blockchain Conference in Ukraine
- Multi-format venue
- Panel discussions and lectures with world blockchain ecosystem leaders: Ukrainіan and international investors, top-executives of global digital and IT companies, entrepreneurs and ICOs
- An expo-zone with 20+ selected startups
- Exceptional networking opportunities
- An epic after-party: “Official FashionTV FTV Coin Deluxe Party”
- 4 types of packages available: Premium, Standard, Expo, OnLine Streaming
The Next Block Conference will be held at the Hilton Kyiv Hotel on May 18, 2018. In addition, the event will bring together over 500 participants and 20 speakers. This includes detailed panel discussions on policy and legal aspect of crypto/ICO industry, regulations, and in-depth ICOs overviews. The event has already confirmed several marquee attendees, including the following:
- Itay Adam, serial entrepreneur, online marketing expert;
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Secretary of the National Reform Council to the President of Ukraine;
- Michael Kharenko, Founder & Managing Partner Vostok Ventures, Managing partner Sayenko Kharenko law firm;
- Robert Corriveau, Founder and CEO of Cryptodipity & Gavel Coin, entrepreneur, crypto expert;
- Pavel Kravchenko, Co-founder of Distributed Lab, one of the most trusted blockchain experts in Ukraine.
Cryptodipity & Gavel Coin
Tickets and detailed information here. Are you interested in becoming a media partner? Send us an email at email@example.com for any inquiries.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Link to our event on Facebook.
Disclaimer: The content of this article is sponsored and does not represent the opinions of Finance Magnates