FXCM is excited to announce the addition of the NinjaTrader trading platform to its suite of platform offerings. NinjaTrader is an award-winning and leading trading software provider, known for its high performance analytic and trade execution tools that maximize a trader’s efficiency in fast-moving markets. Traders can now begin beta testing FXCM’s integration with NinjaTrader for forex trading.
“FXCM added NinjaTrader to its offerings in response to high demand and in recognition of its distinctive features and the uniquely customizable trading experience it offers,” said Drew Niv, CEO of FXCM.” “NinjaTrader offers hundreds of dynamic analytic tools both natively and through its vast 3rd party partner ecosystem, as well as the ability for individual traders to construct automated trading strategies with both point and click construction and through an advanced C# development environment, which are tools we know our clients are looking for.”
NinjaTrader, like FXCM, also has a commitment to offering the best possible educational resources to its users. NinjaTrader offers free, daily trading webinars, an interactive product training video library, and an active online forum, all of which FXCM clients will have access to. NinjaTrader also offers multiple simulation options.
Stocks to Watch This Week – Expedia Group, IncGo to article >>
“NinjaTrader has worked diligently since its inception to fill the gap for an advanced trading platform that addresses the needs of both beginner and advanced traders in one easy to use environment,” said Raymond Deux, CEO of NinjaTrader. “We are very pleased that the leading forex provider, FXCM, and their clients recognize our accomplishments in this space which has resulted in this new partnership. FXCM strives to ultimately be the destination broker for the NinjaTrader forex community, so FXCM plans to add even more resources and tools specifically for NinjaTrader traders in the coming months.”
NinjaTrader automated trading features include:
- Strategy Wizard: point and click strategy development
- Strategy analyzer: run historical tests and analyze automated strategy performance
- NinjaScript: C# development environment for creating both custom trading systems and indicators
- NinjaTrader manual trading features include:
- Single click order entry/modification/cancellation
- Chart Trader: trade execution directly in charts
- Advanced Trade Management (ATM): includes automated stop loss and profit target order submission, automatic self-tightening trailing stops, and OCO orders
NinjaTrader analytic features include:
- Advanced Charting: including the ability to define or purchase custom trade indicators
- Market analyzer: a custom quote sheet with 150+ indicator columns
- Extensive Partner Ecosystem; numerous 3rd party providers who build custom systems and add-on tools
FXCM acquired ODL Securities (in 2010) in a multi asset broker which offered the JTrader and Strategy Runner platform for futures trading.