Mobile trading has been gaining popularity amongst retail traders as traders are looking to take charge of sharp market movements. The worlds leading FX broker FXCM has announced today that it has fully completed the launch of the platform on iPad and Android.
Mobile trading is in its infancy however brokers are working hard to offer solutions to traders. It is estimated that around 8% of retail volume is carried out through mobiles.
The FXCM application for tablets incorporates the major functions of the FXCM desktop and web Trading Station platform functionalities.
Asia Exchange Empowering Traders Through New OpportunitiesGo to article >>
The free app includes features such as:
- Live executable exchange rates for over 56 currency pairs
- Over 45 chart indicators
- Interactive live charts with pinch and zoom functionality
- Multiple charting time frames for EASY analysis
- Monitor your FXCM account balance, equity, and margin
- Place and manage trades with simple and complex, basic and advanced orders
- Daily FX articles and real-time news feeds
FXCM has strengthened its global position by setting up regulated services in Canada, its overall average daily volume is around $12-$15 billion a day.