Finance Magnates is looking for the newest addition to its growing editorial team. As a global financial news hub, the company is searching for curious and intelligent specialists with a passion for writing for the position of a full-time writer/editor.
The writer will serve in the newsroom and will cover the Forex industry, which remains a core element of the financial space and has seen a rapid growth and transformation in recent years. They will also address broader facets of the financial sphere, such as cryptocurrency, fintech, and regtech industries.
Boosting Profits in Low FX VolatilityGo to article >>
The writer/editor position entails producing analytical news articles, conducting interviews, reviewing products, and sifting through IR and press release announcements. More so than simple copy-writing, this position stresses the importance of producing relevant and valuable news items, that are read by a wider audience.
- English at mother-tongue level – an absolute must
- Experience in writing and editing, preferably of journalistic materials
- Strong understanding of financial space, including markets, trading platforms, etc.
- Good acquaintance with the forex, fintech, and blockchain industries
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Practical experience in the financial services sector
- Practical experience in fintech journalism – an advantage
Individuals who feel that they have the necessary experience and skills, are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com