Finance Magnates is looking for the newest addition to its growing editorial team. As a global financial news hub, the company is searching for curious and intelligent specialists with a passion for writing for the position of a full-time writer/editor.
The writer will serve in the newsroom and will cover the Forex industry, which remains a core element of the financial space and has seen a rapid growth and transformation in recent years. They will also address broader facets of the financial sphere, such as cryptocurrency, fintech, and regtech industries.
Separating Yourself From the Pack in a Mature FX IndustryGo to article >>
The writer/editor position entails producing analytical news articles, conducting interviews, reviewing products, and sifting through IR and press release announcements. More so than simple copy-writing, this position stresses the importance of producing relevant and valuable news items, that are read by a wider audience.
- English at mother-tongue level – an absolute must
- Experience in writing and editing, preferably of journalistic materials
- Strong understanding of financial space, including markets, trading platforms, etc.
- Good acquaintance with the forex, fintech, and blockchain industries
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Practical experience in the financial services sector
- Practical experience in fintech journalism – an advantage
Individuals who feel that they have the necessary experience and skills, are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com