Finance Magnates’ London Summit 2015 has just finished, capped off by one of the conference’s most prestigious events, the Finance Magnates Awards Ceremony, which shines light on the industry’s top performing companies for the year.
Presenting the highly sought-after awards was Finance Magnates’ Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Michael Greenberg, who recently distributed the awards to the recipients.
The ceremony helped cement an exciting finality to what was another successful Summit by Finance Magnates, this year at the Brewery in downtown London. The event saw over 1,500 of the industry’s leading professionals and executives, representing nearly 500 sovereign companies across the forex, binary options, and FinTech realms.
Capitalise Appoints William Klippel as its Head of SalesGo to article >>
The winners of the 2015 Finance Magnates London Summit Awards were as follows:
- Best Payment Service Provider: SafeCharge
- Best Binary Service Provider: SpotOption
- Best Binary Options Broker: Alpari
- Best Liquidity Provider: CFH Clearing
- Best Mobile Product: MetaTrader Mobile
- Best Platform: MetaTrader
- Best Education Service Provider: FXStreet
- Best Forex Broker: Saxo Bank
- Best of Show: Duco
- Best Product for Traders: CQG (Supported by DriveWealth and DirectFX)
- Best Mobile Solution: Tradimo
- Best Data Innovation: Acuity Trading