China’s impact on the financial services industry cannot be understated, a trend that only is growing stronger in 2019. Its strategic location in both the FX and payments industry was instrumental in once again making it the destination for the Asia Trading Summit.
The 2019 Asia Trading Summit will be hosted in Shanghai by Finance Magnates and premium Chinese FX news source FX168. Now in its third year, the event will take place on March 24-25, 2019 at the Shanghai Exhibition Center.
The summit is China’s leading investment event, bringing together top money managers, funds, retail brokers, and IBs, making it the ideal locale to meet some of the industry’s largest retail trading brands.
An event to remember
In 2019, the Chinese market has continued to show signs of evolution and innovation, with the Asia Trading Summit solidifying itself as a credible platform for business. This reality is on full display, given the event’s tailor-made agenda and host of networking opportunities.
Achieving Transparency & Trust in Affiliate MarketingGo to article >>
Over 10,000 industry participants and 1,000 C-level executives have already enjoyed the business opportunities and actionable insights of the Asia Trading Summits. Additionally, there is a wide range of reasons to attend to the 2019 Asia Trading Summit.
The event offers unparalleled face-to-face meeting opportunities in a market that values personal relationships. Furthermore, both Finance Magnates and FX168 have a proven track record for successful industry events, and it’s highly skilled personnel are used to catering to thousands of attendees.
Attendees will get a first-hand look at exclusive and cutting-edge technologies as well as unique content insights into the local markets. This includes a detailed agenda that is full of panels, workshops, and discussions from the industry’s elite.
A look at the Asia Trading Summit agenda
The two-day event features a packed agenda of multiple informative discussions and panels between March 24-25. This includes the following topics and talking points that you do not want to miss:
- The Industry Structure Development and its Impact on RMB
- Current Status of RMB Futures Trading in Overseas Markets
- Hong Kong Financial License – A Pass to Global Layout
- The Understanding of Common Reporting Standard (CRS) Regulation in China
- Enterprise FX Management and Risk Control
- The Application of Quantitative Methods for Time and Space in Gold and Oil Markets
- The Status of Investment, Storage, and Repurchase for Physical Gold in China
- How to Select Valuable Resource Projects
- Sharing Laojie Spring 2019 Investment Strategy
- Innovation in the Services of Financial Trading
If you have not yet taken the chance to sign up or reserve your seat at the 2019 Asia Trading Summit make sure to do so by accessing the following link.