Saxo Bank the online trading and investment specialist, today announced the launch of its own Trading Keypad for retail clients.
Available in French and English, the Keypad optimises trading with the Saxo platform, featuring the following benefits:
ACY Securities’ Sponsorship of Australian Turf Club off to a Flying StartGo to article >>
- Integrates seamlessly with SaxoTrader
- Four pre-defined hot keys with the top four Forex crosses
- Four programmable keys available for clients’ preferred instruments
- Six programmable keys available for platform keyboard shortcuts (launch modules and other system actions)
- Ability to enable trades and RFQs directly from the keypad
- Switch account, select amount and acknowledge trade confirmations without using the mouse
Alan Plaugmann, Head of Trading Experience & Products, at Saxo Bank A/S, commented: “Technology is constantly improving and our clients are demanding the tools to increase their trading effectiveness. Our constant focus on delivering low-latency solutions has led us to focus on optimising the protocol and network delivery to shave off milliseconds, however moving the mouse from one end of the screen to the other can still mean a trade can take seconds more. The keypad is therefore the perfect companion for Saxo Trader, allowing traders to cut their trade times down to mere milliseconds.”
The Keypads will be made available to high-end clients of Saxo Bank, Saxo Capital Markets and Saxo Banque and are not made generally available.